By viewing this website you agree to all the terms in this Disclaimer. Watergardens Pty Ltd (“QIC”) may change these terms at any time without notice, and by continuing to access or use the website you accept any changed terms as they may apply from time to time.
The content of the information on this website (“Information”) is only intended to provide a general overview of the matters with which it deals. The Information is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it purport to constitute advice. You should seek professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Information. QIC Limited, its subsidiaries, associated entities, their directors, employees and representatives (“QIC Parties”) do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Information and to the extent permitted by law, disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by any person directly or indirectly through relying upon the Information, whether that loss or damage is caused by any fault or negligence of the QIC Parties or otherwise. To the extent permitted by law, the QIC Parties also disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by accessing this website, including the transmission of any computer virus. Without limiting the above matters, the QIC Parties do not warrant the accuracy of information contained on any website which may be linked to this website.
Photographs and illustrations included on this website are indicative only. QIC reserves the right to change any part of the design from that shown on this website at any time.
Without limiting the above matters, QIC does not warrant that it holds any authorisations or approvals required in all jurisdictions where the Information may be available. You must satisfy yourself that access to the Information accords with the laws of your particular jurisdiction.
QIC owns the copyright in all Information, or has a licence or agreement to use that copyright where it is owned by someone else. You may only reproduce the Information for personal or non-commercial use, and it must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person, or used in any other way (except to the extent permitted by law).
Where this website includes any Information indicating the number of visitors to the shopping centre, unless expressly stated otherwise, this Information represents the estimated number of visits to the shopping centre for the stated period. The estimate is the result of applying a visitor estimation parameter to the total number of electronically recorded entries and exits to and from the shopping centre. Further information on the visitor estimation process can be obtained by contacting Centre Management.
- Entry to the Membership Program is allowed only by the agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Member agrees to receive promotional and marketing material that the Membership Program may forward via electronic or other means.
- All promotional offers to members will only be offered in accordance with the terms and conditions for those promotional offers.
- Promotional offers may change from day to day and it is the member’s sole responsibility to check whether a promotional offer is available on a participating product. QIC in its sole discretion will determine what promotional offers are provided to members and makes no guarantee as to the availability of any promotional offers.
- The member hereby irrevocably holds harmless QIC it’s related bodies employees directories, suppliers and agencies from all claims, suits, demands, actions, proceedings which the member has or in the future may have against QIC.
- To the extent permitted by law, QIC will not be liable for any delays, disruptions, omissions or errors in the membership including technical or mechanical malfunctions, and will not be liable for any loss caused by any such delays, disruptions, omissions or errors.
- The member acknowledges and agrees that all decisions pertaining to the membership rest solely with QIC and its decision is final.
- Without in any way limiting the operation of, and in accordance with Clause 7, QIC in its sole discretion can at all times change or amend these Terms and Conditions, change or amend, withdraw or cancel any promotional offer to members, exclude a member from or cancel a membership without prior notice.
- QIC gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Membership Program and may in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel the program in whole or in part upon reasonable notice.
- Without limiting Clauses 8 and 9 in any way, Members will be taken to have received notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions if QIC notifies the Member of the changes by any method including but not limited to the use of email and or posting details of the changes on the QIC website.
- Without limiting in any way the rights of QIC as set out in Clause 9 and 10, if a Member is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, at any time then QIC may cancel the Member’s membership with the Program and any Member whose membership is cancelled my no longer access Member promotional offers or any other related benefits.
- To the extent permitted by law, QIC is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from such withdrawals, cancellations variations or changes as set out in Clause 7, 8 or 11 or arising from the Program.
- The Terms and Conditions and Program membership are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland irrespective of where the application for membership has been completed by the Member of submitted. Any action or other legal process with respect to any matter or thing in connection with these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise agreed to by QIC must be instituted and carried on only in the appropriate Court tribunal of Queensland.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects any rights a Member may have and which by law may not be excluded under any statute including the Trade Practices Act (1974).